Terrie L. Culver & Associates was founded in 2007. Since the beginning, our firm’s approach to legal services has been to strive for excellence, effective communication, and the strictest professional ethics. Along with world class legal representation, our firm aims to provide a personal touch by adapting our methods to every client’s particular needs and concerns, communicating about legal issues in easily understandable terms, and setting out ahead of time the pros and cons of all possible legal avenues and strategies.
Terrie L. Culver & Associates has an outstanding record of success both inside and outside the courtroom against some of the largest and most powerful law firms and corporations in the country. We have achieved this success not only through the multifaceted skills and experience of our attorneys, but also by utilizing cutting-edge analysis to the provision of counsel, negotiations, and presentation of complex and simple cases and transactions. Our firm has a fee structuring system that is tailored to each client and case on a contingent, blended, or hourly rate basis.
The majority of our firm’s business is generated by referrals from law firms, corporations, and past and present clients. These referrals are the best proof of our firm’s success with clients, and its stellar reputation in the community.
Terrie L. Culver is a lawyer who has concentrated in commercial litigation and transactions since 1993. She has handled both landmark cases as well as smaller matters, with settlements ranging from a few thousand to millions of dollars. Regardless of the monetary value of the case, Terrie utilizes creative strategies both in and out of the courtroom, providing cost effective results for all clients.
- (312) 698-9853
- High success rate in all Litigation and Transactions Matters (see list of practice areas).
- Successful results in Foreclosure Matters representing Property Owners, and Contractors seeking enforcement of mechanic’s liens.
- Revisions to Corporate Collection Policy to improve efficiency and timeliness of collections. New policy resulted in an incremental increase in collections of $1.5 Million over a six month period.
- Represented Corporations in TitleVII, Construction, and Employment/Labor Litigation Matters. Saved Corporations over $7.5 Million in claims.
- Represented Municipal Corporations in Construction and Contract Litigation Cases. Saved Government Agency over $6 Million in Claims.
- Represented Contractors, and Owners in Construction and Surety Litigation Matters. Saved Clients over $5 Million in Claims.
- Represented Clients in Commerical, Industrial, Residential and Retail Transactions.
- Employment Experience
Past Employment Experience
- North American Counsel for an international corporation, in which Ms. Culver was responsible for providing legal advice to over 12 offices throughout North America.
- Served as Judicial Law Clerk for the Honorable Albert Green, Chancery Division of Circuit Court of Cook County.
- Internship with the Public Defender’s Office in the Criminal Division.
- Internship with the Clerk of the Court of Cook County.
- Education & Licenses
Illinois State and Federal Bars, May, 1993
John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
J.D., January 1993
Case Western Reserve University, Cleveland, Ohio
B.A. in Psychology with minors in Chemistry and Biology, May 1987
Our Clients Say it Best
Ms. Culver is the most thorough and professional attorney I have worked with. She is compassionate, strong and knowledgeable , I trust her with all my business ventures! Leah Chavie, Yelp, 3/3/2012Leah Chavie
Know that when Terrie is on the case - you are in good hands. I pray I am not in a situation where I need to use her again, but if I am, she is the first person I would call. Derek P., Yelp, 10/1/2012Derek P
If you don't trust lawyers, you've never talked to Terrie Culver Esq. Without a doubt, she is the most competent, conscientious, and ethical attorney I've ever worked with. She did a brilliant job of unraveling a mess created by rank amateurs, resulting in a solution even better than I thought possible. Don't waste your time with dilatantes - sign on with a real professional! Shawn M., Yelp, 6/11/2012Shawn M
Ms Culver was very helpful in the legal actions regarding our home. She is on top of her game and very reasonable. She did what she promised and helped us to achieve the results we needed. Thanks Terri! Jeff B., Yelp, 6/10/2011Jeff B
Terrie has been a phenomenal help during the legal processes that I needed navigation through. She clearly explained the pros and cons of decisions and consistently represented me in the highest regard while still being conscious of my personal economics. She is a rare find in the legal community. Michael L., Yelp, 6/20/2011Michael L
Terrie Culver has proven herself to be quite the knowledgeable and competent attorney in the area of personal legal matters. I had the opportunity of experiencing her results-driven attitude when she helped my family overcome a legal hurdle. Without hesitation, I highly recommend Ms. Culver, as I am sure she will continue to deliver and achieve desirable outcomes. Tequilla S., Yelp, 2/23/2012Tequilla S
As the president of a small company-I know and recognize great service when I see it. Terrie is stepping in at the last minute and is working diligently to save my house, working towards a modification. My old attorney told me to move out! She is determined and smart, and tough. I have already recommended her to family and friends. Steve K., Yelp, 2/28/2012Steve K
Terrie stepped in at the last minute and saved our home. I spoke to at least 9 attorneys that said that my situation was too far gone and they refused to take my case. She quickly stepped in and saved the day. She achieved a loan mod taking my upside down home and I now have $100,000 in equity and my new loan is at 2%. I highly recommend Terrie if you have a tough legal situation! Jim T., Yelp, 2/23/2012Jim T